Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inception

iRO Valkyrie Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Situation: April 9, 2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rima

Rima

Guild Situation: April 9, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Situation: April 9, 2011   Guild Situation: April 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:21 pm

"The current situation with the guild is the guild leaders are taking a break from RO.
No one really wants to run the guild at the moment so we're taking a break til the leaders come back from the break. If you'd like to lead the guild, talk to the guild leaders. We hope everyone will come back to the guild one day when we do return but until then, we don't plan to WoE for a while." - Cake

I just wanted to say that it's really hard for us right now with the complicated situations going on. I don't want you guys to think that we're abandoning the guild but we just simply can no longer support the guild due to game money issues and the game hasn't been very fun lately. You guys were really good guildies and friends. We had many good and fun times together and we certainly enjoyed that so much. I'll still be logging on to chat and we'll most likely will still be on vent from time to time.
Ventrilo (Cake pays) and guild forums (Melisa handles) will most likely still be for you guys to use until they stop paying or handling. You guys are welcome to stay or come back to the guild anytime you want.
Lastly, I hope this isn't a good-bye forever, we all hope to see you guys again soon cause we do plan to come back.
Good luck guys, you guys will do fine. flower
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Melisa
Admin
Melisa

PostSubject: Re: Guild Situation: April 9, 2011   Guild Situation: April 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 pm

I felt sad while reading this ;__;
Back to top Go down
https://inceptionguild.forumotion.com
Anelai

Anelai

PostSubject: Re: Guild Situation: April 9, 2011   Guild Situation: April 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 pm

uh, looks like i missed some things due to my inactivity D:

I hope we'll met soon somewhere in Prontera!
Back to top Go down
RidiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Guild Situation: April 9, 2011   Guild Situation: April 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:05 pm

I'm a sad panda ;___________; I had so much to do lately that I couldn't even log on Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Situation: April 9, 2011   Guild Situation: April 9, 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Situation: April 9, 2011
Page 1 of 1