Inception

iRO Valkyrie Server

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(It's actually Kaliani, but I registered that name and now it won't let me use it as a guest post...)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aliani

PostSubject: (It's actually Kaliani, but I registered that name and now it won't let me use it as a guest post...)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Name:
My name is Thomas, though most people call me Tom since it's shorter to type. You can call me by my character name or Tom, though Tom is probably easiest.

RO Experience:
I've played RO since 7 years ago, prior to any Trans character. I paused about 2 years ago. I played mainly on private servers, though mainly LR or MR. I just started again back in October 2010. I've been trying to decide on a main (thus the alts) and since SC seems the easiest to level and most fun, I've decided that to be my main (unless the guild needs a specific class more, and may be willing to party). I'm rusty now that I haven't WoE'd in so long, but I think I can still help out, and I doubt it'd take that long to learn it back.

Ventrillo:
I do use it at times, and I don't mind listening in at all. I do have roommates and the BF tends to sleep early, so I usually just listen in and not speak much.

Characters + Alts:
omgFimallie - (Main) lvl 107 Shadow Chaser, dex/agi for now
Aliani - lvl 113 Sura, LR + PP buffs (mainly take it out only when requested)
Kaliani - lvl 99 Baby Ranger (Because its cute >_> Trapper)
Kyles - lvl 99 ArchBishop (Rushed one during Titans, got the AoE buffs and paused)

I have *some* gears, since I got help from a friend who left due to renewal. My alts are pretty naked right now, and items are mainly PVE focus (since I figured I should worry about leveling and getting items instead of spending all of my friend's money in pvp stuff and stay low level with no way of hunting things).

The SC is using a +7 immune nyd, currently with a deal to get a Byorgue (still deciding what to slot it in), 2x glorious rings, a matyr boots (working on variant), 4x HF main gauche, +7 resistant valk shield, +9 Rideword clean.

The Sura is using either a +8 HFx2 Carga or +8 ASx2 Carga, +7 diab robe w/ Porc card, +7 resistant valk shield, +9 Rideword, immune wool scarf, matyr tidal boots, sweet bison horn and a sweet necklace.

The Archbishop is holding a +9 KVM heal wand and that's pretty much it.
(Wasn't sure how much details you wanted off of my chars, but I figured I'd just write it out.)

WoE Availability:
Generally, I can make the Tuesday time slot without issue. Saturday is usually no problem, but it is my BF's day off, so it's a bit up in the air. I will try my best to show, of course. (Back when I did participate in WoE, I enjoyed it very much, and that hasn't changed. Very Happy)

Previous Guild:
I've been in Lucky since I started playing back in October. They are a non-WoE guild. I am still in contact with many of the members. There was no fall out, the guild is simply not active anymore. I play a relatively large amount, and it's depressing to log on with no one to party with or chat with. Dungeoning was totally out of the picture as well.

Timezone:
I live in NY state, so I'm on EST time (GMT-5).

Please let me know if you need any more information. Hope to hear from you guys soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Aliani

PostSubject: Re: (It's actually Kaliani, but I registered that name and now it won't let me use it as a guest post...)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Bleh, forgot you can't edit if you use guest accounts. Just mentioning, if you see me walking around in a guild named "Halcyon Sky", please disregard that. It's just a guild I randomly created to hold my friend and my alts because we've been getting random invites (and for nostalgic sake, it was our old guild).
Back to top Go down
sheepmira

PostSubject: Re: (It's actually Kaliani, but I registered that name and now it won't let me use it as a guest post...)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Aliani wrote:
Bleh, forgot you can't edit if you use guest accounts. Just mentioning, if you see me walking around in a guild named "Halcyon Sky", please disregard that. It's just a guild I randomly created to hold my friend and my alts because we've been getting random invites (and for nostalgic sake, it was our old guild).

sheep said:
+1 for your application
+10 if you can borrow me drobe to woe LOL~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melisa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (It's actually Kaliani, but I registered that name and now it won't let me use it as a guest post...)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 am

+1 <3 welcome~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inceptionguild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (It's actually Kaliani, but I registered that name and now it won't let me use it as a guest post...)   

Back to top Go down

(It's actually Kaliani, but I registered that name and now it won't let me use it as a guest post...)
Page 1 of 1